Special Features :
Has produced the most versatile plants tor the manufacture of
Fly-ash bricks/ pavers/ tiles/ blocks made out of fly ash as the
main constituent in combination with sand, lime and gypsum. Bricks
can also be produced out of fly-ash and cement mix or sand lime or
sand cement i.e. The same machinery can be employed for making
concrete Bricks/Soil bricks.
The process consists of mixing and grinding the materials in the
pan mixer. With the addition of batching equipment, the material can
be mixed with, in the required proportions by weight, to have
uniform quality most economically. The mixed and ground materials
are conveyed on the belt conveyor to the brick making machine from
where the hydraulically compressed bricks are continuously produced
and taken to the curing site on pallets by the pallet
trucks/conveyors, where, bricks are cured by water spray or steam
cured for early strength.
The main machines of the system are PAN MIXER, BELT CONVEYOR, BRICK
MACHINE, PALLET TRUCKS along with the wooden pallets.
1. Pan Mixer (Model PM500)
2. Belt Conveyor (Model BMP 400)
- Pan mixer is specially designed for thorough mixing of the
fly ash ingredients with the grinding of the lime, gypsum and
other coarse and granular materials in the powder form.
- Power is transmitted from the electric motor to the pan
mixer through the heavy duty worm reduction gear box provided
below the pan mixer.
- Hard wearing liner plates are bolted and can be changed when
- Easy bottom unloading mechanism.
- Heavy cast iron rollers revolving on bearings with metal
seals, are provided to grind the material to the desired shape
- Changeable Mixing and discharge blades are of special alloy
steel with hard faced tips.
- The pan mixer has a capacity of 500 Kgs. per batch and
powered by 15 H.P.,3 electric motor.
- Belt conveyor is made of sturdy steel frame.
- Power is transmitted from the 3 H.P electric motor to the
reduction box and to the conveyor roller.
- The fly ash mix can be regulated according to the speed of
the brick making machine.
- Conveyor belt is made of Nylon belting with rubber top.
- Friction less idlers are provided with seals on both sides
to prevent any ingress of Fly-ash and dust, etc. going in side
the bearings to the idlers.
4. Brick Machine (Model JJ 1500 BMM)
- A collecting Hopper is provided below the discharge gate of
the pan mixer in order to collect and stock the mixed material
from the pan mixer and discharge the required quantity on to the
belt conveyor. It is bolted on the belt conveyor's frame.
5. Pallet Trucks
- JJ 1500 BMM is hydraulically operated, automatic, PLC
controlled, self diagnosing type, having digital display.
- Computer connection can be fitted if required.
- The machine develops approx. 35 tonnes of hydraulic force on
the bricks for the required time to make the bricks uniform.
- The compressive force is adjustable as per requirements
- The machine is robustly constructed, steel structured, heavy
duty, designed for taking up all types of heavy loads, due to
variations in raw materials.
- Various types and sizes of moulds can be fitted with a
maximum size 250 by 250 by 100 mm.
- Different types of monograms, frogs can be made on the
- The machine gives a very high production. The output is
adjustable maybe from 10,000-12000 bricks per j hr. Shift or
more, at a very economical cost.
- For continuous running of the machine, The hydraulic oil
cooling arrangement is provided on the machine.
- The machine is powered by 15 H.P., three phase electric
motor and is fitted with Hydraulic pump, Hydraulic motor,
Hydraulic cylinders Direction control valves, etc.
- The table rotation is hydraulic, 3 stationed PLC controlled
with manual and auto operations.
Specially designed to handle the bricks with pallets for effortless
and easy transportation of fly ash bricks with reduced labour.
6. Manual Batching System
- Provided with 3 nos. pneumatic tyre wheels.
- Hydraulic hand operated arrangement for lifting or lowering
7. Auto Batching System
- Consists of weighing arrangement with dial/digital display.
- Radial scraper or storage hoppa weigh bin with pneumatic
operated gates for fly-ash and sand loading, hydraulic /
- Water batching system with feeding pump with Digital
- Screw conveyors with hopper for lime and gypsum.